Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28th, 2010: bite by bite

My breakfast juices of champions: extremely strong powdered green tea bc I accidentally dropped the whole bag of powder everywhere and in the cup, an emergen-C drink, urban detox drink, a banana and strawberry Pocky


My coworker got these from her mom in Ireland, they're called Crunchie, and they're chocolate bars with "honey comb" inside, which is actually a puffed up sugar material thats a lot like those street vendors in Korea who burn brown sugar on a stove and press shapes into it, anyone know what I'm talking about?

yummmm!
My Lunch: miso soup with tons of wakame, orange slice, a tiny piece of Saint Honore cake, one egg, a spoon of tuna salad, veggie pizza with goat cheese, and carrot juice. The tuna chirashi lunch box is my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment