Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11, 2010: Carbs


My Breakfast this chilly, rainy morning in the south bay: Cheese mushipan and a banana, plus coffee with lots of pumpkin spice creamer (non vegan).



I stopped by Nijiya to buy two meals worth of food to fuel my shopping marathon today. I normally need two days to shop, the 1st day, (Saturday) is used to peruse and scan all the major dept stores and boutiques. I then go home and go online to research the things I want. Then on Sunday, I go back and make the kill. The rest of the snacks are from Google.



I eat these too much, yuck.


The best chips in our microkitchen: smart puffs!

Tuna Sashimi


The sashimi would've been pescatarian and healthy except I have to eat rice, so I ate yet another onigiri.

This is chicken and cucumber salad with sesame dressing.

Nijiya bibimbap, oh yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment