Monday, April 26, 2010

April 26th, 2010: MY BIRTHDAY!!! EAT EAT EAT without a care!


This is only the beginning... for breakfast I ate a huge snickerdoodle from Nestle toll house. Then one grapefruit. (Breakfast not pictured) Then this is my lunch: mushroom ravioli, beets and roots, pumpernickel bread, pesto bowtie pasta, steak, edamame seaweed salad, rainbow chard, salad with eggplant, eggs, and marcona almonds, pretzel challah bread, and fries.


Shortcake birthday cake at work! More coming!
Dinner: My roommate made an Indian feast of dosa, two types of rice, chutney, samba and idli. This is carrot dosa, a dosa only made by her mother in the whole of India, and chili paste with chili rice.

This is yummy tamarind rice:











Samba and Idli
Coconut Chutney
My second cake!












Rasmalai, my fave Indian sweet! I never even told her that!































Falling into a deep deep food coma. Deep deep cozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment