Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 12, 2010: My Body Hates Being Vegan

I started off well and it all went downhill. :T Actually it didn't even start off well, I had an egg-white omelet with avocado and tomato, and grapefruit, that my friend got me for breakfast and I wolfed it down so fast I couldn't even take a pic of it. Blast.


My fave snack of the month: Peach Yoga Chips
Salad with carrots, radishes, golden beets, olives, oranges, green beans, and white wine vinaigrette, I had already eaten the linguine in tomato sauce before I took this picture. I was ravenous today.
My fave peanut butter crackers:
I caved and ate these:

My dinner, salad with snow peas, broccoli, green beans, asparagus, tofu, and carrots, brown rice, sauteed green beans and indian style chicken and turnips



No comments:

Post a Comment